SAP Business Objects Error Messages from Error UX0047 to UX0048
Cannot save the universe. (UX0047)
Cause You need to save a universe to disk before Designer can export it. However,
you have read-only privileges to the disk where you are trying to save the universe, or the disk is full.
Action Try any of the following:
• Empty your Recycle Bin. If necessary, delete any redundant or unwanted files, and empty the Recycle Bin again.
• If you have read-only privileges on the disk, the Windows administrator can grant you full access privileges.
• Save your universe to another folder or computer in which you have write privileges. In Designer, select File > Save As and indicate another location for saving your universe.
Cannot delete previous <universe>. (UX0048)
Cause This message may be generated when you try to reexport a universe to the repository, or reimport a universe from the repository. In both cases, because a previous version of the universe already exists, you must first delete the
previous version before exporting/importing the new version. This message is generated if the previous version of the universe cannot be accessed:
• in the repository (during an export)
• on your system (during an import)
Action For an export, try the following:
• If you suspect that the universe domain is currently locked by another user, try exporting again. If this problem occurs frequently, check if your repository database supports row-level locking. If so, the database administrator may need to manually activate this feature.
• Check if the machine hosting the universe domain is responding by
“pinging” the server. If the network is running properly, the database administrator should then use database middleware (such as Net8) to check if there is any response from the repository database.
For an import, check to see whether you have read-only privileges on your disk. If so, ask the Windows administrator to grant you full access privileges.
Above are list of SAP Business Objects Error Messages from Error UX0047 to UX0048 received while performing certain operation against SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Suite or related products.
What are SAP Business Objects Error Messages?
There are many different types of error messages received while using SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Suite which include Administration (ADM) Errors,
Administration Wizard (ADW) Errors, BI Platform Servers (FWB) Errors , BIP Framework Middle ware (FWM) Errors , Security (USR) Errors, Crystal Reports Errors, Dashboard and Analytics (EPM) Errors, Data Access Errors, Document and Universe Exchange Errors, Enterprise Application Errors, GUI Errors, Import Wizard (IWZ) Errors, List of Values Errors, SAP Live Office (LO) Errors, Metadata Bridges and Universe Builder (MDB) Errors, Publishing (FBE) Errors, Process Tracker (PT) Errors, SAP Query as a Web Service (QWS) Errors, Report Conversion Tool (RCT) Errors, Setup Errors , Translation Manager (UTM) Errors, Universe Errors, Voyager Errors, Web Intelligence Errors, HTTP errors.
Hope this was helpful.
Information about SAP Business Objects Error Messages or Warning Messages on Windows and Linux Operating Systems.