SAP Business Objects Error Messages from Error DX0011 to DX0012
Unable to create file associated with <document>. Import canceled.
<document> cannot be imported. (DX0011)
Cause You tried to import a document from the repository, but you cannot write the file locally to disk. This may be due to:
• Windows access rights: the Windows administrator may not have granted you the necessary read/write authorization in the folder where you are trying to import the file.
• Insufficient disk space to import the file.
Action Try the following:
• Ask the Windows administrator to grant you full access to the folders on the system where you are trying to import the file.
• Quit the application, free up some disk space, delete any unnecessary files and empty your Recycle Bin. Then try to import the file again.
• Change the default location in which you import the documents.
Unable to delete previous file. Import canceled. <document> cannot be imported. (DX0012)
Cause This message may be generated when you try to reimport a document from the repository. Because a previous version of the document already exists on your system, you must delete the previous version before importing the new version. In this case, however, the previous version of the document cannot be deleted. This may be because:
• you do not have write-access to the file or folder.
• the file is currently open and being used by another application.
Action Try the following:
• Shut down any other applications that are running, and try reimporting the document again.
• Ask the Windows administrator to grant you full access privileges to the file and/or folder.
Above are list of SAP Business Objects Error Messages from Error DX0011 to DX0012 received while performing certain operation against SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Suite or related products.
What are SAP Business Objects Error Messages?
There are many different types of error messages received while using SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Suite which include Administration (ADM) Errors,
Administration Wizard (ADW) Errors, BI Platform Servers (FWB) Errors , BIP Framework Middleware (FWM) Errors , Security (USR) Errors, Crystal Reports Errors, Dashboard and Analytics (EPM) Errors, Data Access Errors, Document and Universe Exchange Errors, Enterprise Application Errors, GUI Errors, Import Wizard (IWZ) Errors, List of Values Errors, SAP Live Office (LO) Errors, Metadata Bridges and Universe Builder (MDB) Errors, Publishing (FBE) Errors, Process Tracker (PT) Errors, SAP Query as a Web Service (QWS) Errors, Report Conversion Tool (RCT) Errors, Setup Errors , Translation Manager (UTM) Errors, Universe Errors, Voyager Errors, Web Intelligence Errors, HTTP errors.
Hope this was helpful.
Information about SAP Business Objects Error Messages or Warning Messages on Windows and Linux Operating Systems.