Oracle Database Errors or Warnings from Error ORA-26089 to ORA-26098
ORA-26089: LONG column “string” must be specified last
Cause: A client of the direct path API specified a LONG column to be
* loaded, but the LONG column was not the last column to be
Action: Specify the LONG column last.
ORA-26090: row is in partial state
Cause: A direct path operation is being finished or a data save request
* has been made, but the table for which the request is being made
* on has a row in partial state. The row must be completed before
* the segment high water marks can be moved.
Action: Either complete the row, or abort the direct path operation.
ORA-26091: requested direct path operation not supported
Cause: A direct path operation was requested that is not supported
Action: Do not use that operation. Currently, UNLOAD is not supported.
ORA-26092: only LONG or LOB types can be partial
Cause: A column which is not a LONG or LOB had the
* OCI_DIRPATH_COL_PARTIAL flag associated with it.
* Only LONG or LOB type columns can be loaded in pieces.
Action: Do not use the OCI_DIRPATH_COL_PARTIAL flag for the column.
ORA-26093: input data column size (number) exceeds the maximum input size (number)
Cause: The user attempted to specify a column size (%d) that exceeded
* the maximum allowable input size (%d).”
Action: Make sure the input column metadata matches the column definition.
ORA-26094: stream format error: input column overflow
Cause: An input stream contained data for more input columns
* than specified by the client of the direct path API.
Action: Make sure that the stream being loaded is for the
* correct table. Check initialization sequence.
ORA-26095: unprocessed stream data exists
Cause: Either a OCIDirPathLoadStream call was made which provided
* more stream data prior to the server being able to fully
* process the stream data that it already has, or a
* OCIDirPathFinish call was made when the server had
* unprocessed stream data.
Action: Most likely an application mis-use of the direct path API.
* Make sure that the stream is not being reset inadvertently
* prior to any previous stream data being processed, or, that
* OCIDirPathFinish is not being called prematurely (i.e. stream
* pushed, error encountered and LoadStream not called to process
* the remainder of the stream before Finish is called.)
ORA-26096: transfer size too small for row data (number bytes required)
Cause: Either the transfer buffer size specified, or the default
* transfer buffer size (if you did not specify a size), is
* too small to contain a single row of the converted row data.
Action: Set the transfer buffer size attribute of the direct path
* context to be larger.
ORA-26097: unsupported conversion for column string (from type number to type number)
Cause: The direct path api does not support the required conversion.
Action: Make sure the types are correct. *
ORA-26098: direct path context is not prepared
Cause: A direct path api function was called with a direct path
* context which has not been prepared.
Action: Make sure all necessary attributes in the direct path
* context have been set, and the context is prepared via
Above are list of Oracle Database Errors or Warnings from Error ORA-26089 to ORA-26098 received while performing certain operation against Oracle Database or related products.
What are Oracle Database Error Messages?
Oracle Error Messages may be returned while using products which are part of Oracle Database. Each Oracle Database Error or Warning Message mentioned above contains the Warning or Error Message Statement, a short explanation of the probable causes of the Error message, and a recommended action.
Hope this was helpful.
Information about Oracle Database Error Messages or Warning Messages on Windows and Linux Operating Systems.