Informix Error Messages and Error Codes From Error 9791 to 9792
Informix Error Code -9791 User-defined routine execution failed.
This error occurs under the following circumstances:
1. A language problem occurred or an internal server error exists. In this case, the following log message is entered in the log:
ERROR: Routine execution failed — procname = routine_name procid = process_ID_number
2. The executing routine has caused one of the following exceptions:
mem — memory fault
ill — illegal instruction
fpt — floating point or divide by zero
sys — system call problem
“xxx” — SAPI layer exception explanation
The following error message appears in the log:
ERROR: Routine execution trap — procname = procedure_name procid = process_ID_number reason: error_string
Informix Error Code -9792 User-defined-routine language initialization failed.
A module failed to load, or an internal language error occurred. The following error message appears in the log:
ERROR: Initializing Language language_name Module module_name
Above are list of Informix Error Messages and Errors Codes or Status Codes or Exit Codes along with Error and Warning messages received while performing certain operation against Informix applications or related products.
What are Informix Error Messages?
All Informix messages returned by the Informix server are assigned an error code.
In general, each Informix error contains the following information:
• The Informix Error Code or Informix Error status
• The message text. This text is usually returned with the Error code. Some messages employ word substitution, where the word substituted represents the system-replacement of a term more specific to the occurrence.
• An explanation of how the error may have occurred.
Hope this was helpful.
Information about Informix Error Codes or Status Codes or Exit Codes and Error Messages on Windows, Linux Operating Systems.