Informix Error Messages and Error Codes From Error 9780 to 9790
Informix Error Code -9780 Statement-local variable cannot be an argument to a function called from outside the WHERE clause.
A user-defined routine (UDR) invocation that accepts a Statement Local Variable as an argument can be performed only in a WHERE clause of a Data Manipulation Language statement. This error results if this rule is violated. Move the UDR invocation inside a WHERE clause.
Informix Error Code -9781 SLV cannot be an argument to a function invoked explicitly by EXECUTE or CALL.
A routine that has an OUT parameter can only be invoked as part of a data-management language query (only in the WHERE clause). Do not invoke such a routine with a CALL or EXECUTE statement.
Informix Error Code -9790 Language Manager initialization failed.
This error can occur in the following scenarios:
1. The database server could not load internal C language or initialize data areas during server initialization.
The following error message appears in the log:
Language Manager initialization failed.
2. An internal Language Manager error occurs during UDR loading or execution, causing a failure such as memory allocation or locking.
The following error messages appears in the log:
ERROR: Loading Routine routine_name procid = process_ID_number file: sqlmload.c
ERROR: Unloading Routine routine_name procid = process_ID_number file: sqlmunld.c
ERROR: Routine execution problem — procname= procedure_name procid = process_ID_number file: sqlmexec.c
Above are list of Informix Error Messages and Errors Codes or Status Codes or Exit Codes along with Error and Warning messages received while performing certain operation against Informix applications or related products.
What are Informix Error Messages?
All Informix messages returned by the Informix server are assigned an error code.
In general, each Informix error contains the following information:
• The Informix Error Code or Informix Error status
• The message text. This text is usually returned with the Error code. Some messages employ word substitution, where the word substituted represents the system-replacement of a term more specific to the occurrence.
• An explanation of how the error may have occurred.
Hope this was helpful.
Information about Informix Error Codes or Status Codes or Exit Codes and Error Messages on Windows, Linux Operating Systems.